Billiken Blizzard

bills10

I'm really excited for the game tonight. There seems to be a buzz around campus about this game and the one this weekend. The free outback and tshirts will definitely bring in some students. They also have been advertising through emails and posters, and there are new signs out in the grass around campus everywhere that say "Game tonight at the Chaifetz arena!" Hopefully we will get a good turnout, create a great atmosphere, and get a good win for the bills.

65-61 SLU

GO BILLS!!

I'll be watching online (hopefully)....Can't wait for an exciting game and back on a winning streak!

Bills win in a close one 62-60 !!

And will someone at the game make a point to punch that stupid hawk in the face and make him stop flapping his wings---That thing is annoying!!!

http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/billiken-...g-on-wednesday/

Joe Sullivan, long-time college basketball reporter and St. Joe's alum, contributed this blog post to Timmerman's blog yesterday. It's a good read, and he seems to know his stuff. It also helps that he picked SLU to win (albeit a close, ugly one).

Also, the game is listed on channelsurfing.net for us out-of-towners. Hopefully it's working tonight, as radio and video feeds have been awful lately.

I'm hoping for a nice student turnout tonight (if the initial post of this thread is right) and a great win, and that translating into SLU fans buying up the few leftover seats for the Dayton game on Saturday when I'm there. The most obnoxious fan I've ever encountered at a SLU game was a Dayton fan back at the Scottrade Center a few years ago; I swear if I come across him or anyone like him on Saturday, There Will Be Blood. It will help that I'll have plenty of booze flowing through my veins from Mardi Gras.

Guest BillikenReport

Agreed, and there are signs everywhere on campus advertising for the game tonight.

Any truth to the rumor that Majerus Magic is going to skip this game to watch Lost?

episodes of LOST are all available on-line, btw -- at abc.go.com

I'm a big fan, but the plot has gotten EXTREMELY out in the stratosphere the past season or so....

tonights episode replays next Wedbesday at 7 PM, watch it then.

For the first time in my SLU life, there was a group in the quad today, along with the Billiken, advertising and selling tickets to tonights game... Why did this take so long to make happen?

I can't tell you what I've give to be there. All the damn students at SLU better realize how great they have it now with the on campus arena. Man I wish they had that a few years ago when I was there. Enjoy it students, enjoy it.