He did not walk...

AlumniFan

And the refs didn't do theirs. Kevin forced the guy into an awkward drive. The guy walked. Then he shot. Short of tackling him and hoping the refs didn't call that, either, I don't see how Kevin blew that (final) play.

exactly. Kevin played fine defense on that last play. Forced him into what should have been a turnover. Granted, I didn't see the rest of the game but that last play wasn't a bad defensive sequence.

And the refs didn't do theirs. Kevin forced the guy into an awkward drive. The guy walked. Then he shot. Short of tackling him and hoping the refs didn't call that, either, I don't see how Kevin blew that (final) play.

which means RM made the right call by not changing things up. Kevin is our best perimeter defender, he did his job. If we could call a redo and try it again knowing the guy just hit that shot, I'd leave it in Kevin's hands again.

...he ran like five steps RIGHT IN FRONT of that tall geekly looking ref. PATHETIC.

That said, that kid was on fire.

Never expect for SLU to get a call in a game that Kitts is reffing. Whoever decided to give that ass a check for an OOC game should have that responsibility taken away from them. I think he blew the call right before half-time when he whistled Barry for the foul. Kitts is brutal.

-our guy got beat by their guy who was in a monster zone

-i do think our guy could have done better

-sometime in the future our guys will get in a monster zone and beat their guys

-imo we had our best chance with 22 seconds at the end of regulation at home in a tie game and we come away with a desparation 30 footer?? GO TO THE BASKET

-i hope we learn from this and we move ahead

-we all knew there would be times this year, this was one of them, and there will be more