anyone else having problems

bills16

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my bad a-bomb. i meant, if you can get the stream, it's great.

the team isn't playing so great. only up 4 with about 12 left i would guess.

Yeah, if it works, the stream has been absolutely perfect. We've got to hit perimeter shots or teams are gonna pack it in on us all year. Hopefully KL and Cotto will help w/ that.

I cleaned out all cookies, temp files, rebooted, made sure flash was updated it isn't working. I don't know what the problem is I really hope I'm not charged for every damn time they made me login in or click pay

I am getting the media unavailable too... <_<

Mitchell hits a deep three. He's setting up teammates for layups, open 3s, etc. they're just not converting. I really hope he doesn't end up getting frustrated with people this year. They're not helping him out much right now.

So how did others fix the stream? Or even get radio (toastravs doesn't seem to work for me)

Steve, I probably tried 40-50 times (not kidding) with 4 different browsers, resetting settings on all of them. Never restarted, and it finally just worked on FireFox right after someone else reported that it worked. That's all the help I can offer. I know it's no consolation, but you're not missing much.

I still haven't gotten it, steve. I've tried on three computers, two different OS's and 3 browsers. It seems to be an account issue. Nobody has contacted me from customer support yet.

Yeah, if you haven't already, fill out that support feedback form on the help page, mine started working pretty quickly after that, which tells me that some pencil pusher is wackin' pud instead of activating registrations.

This just in:

An analyst on ESPN News says Romo should help out the Cowboys this Sunday. Ya' think?

Keeping with that

Cassity is not scoring neither is Barry and we are playing CHUMPSL that is a problem when 2 starters haven't even scored. hell that blind chick with the German Shepard coulda' at least sank a FT by now if she were in.