RM Luncheon at the MAC

cheeseman

I just happened to check TT's blog on SLU and saw that RM was speaking on 11/4 at a luncheon at the MAC - I figured it is something similar to what he did last year. First I had seen/heard of this - it was not mentioned at the Tip Off Mtg or else I missed it. That is election day - what bad scheduling.

I just happened to check TT's blog on SLU and saw that RM was speaking on 11/4 at a luncheon at the MAC - I figured it is something similar to what he did last year. First I had seen/heard of this - it was not mentioned at the Tip Off Mtg or else I missed it. That is election day - what bad scheduling.

TT Blog also mentioned a possibility of the games being back on Charter. Wonder if that is true and if Cusumano would be doing the broadcast?

TT Blog also mentioned a possibility of the games being back on Charter. Wonder if that is true and if Cusumano would be doing the broadcast?

Sorry for the out of town people but I would be thrilled if we went back to charter and they did as many games as they did a few years ago.

Sorry for the out of town people but I would be thrilled if we went back to charter and they did as many games as they did a few years ago.

Agreed! It drives me crazy that I can see my high school football team on cable but not my college basketball team!

Not only because I'm an out of towner, but even when I was at SLU the Charter thing seemed like a bad deal. Bars couldn't get the games because they only had satellite and couldn't get the cable broadcast. People could watch them at home (unless they had Dish or DirecTV) and in the dorms but couldn't go anywhere else.

Not only because I'm an out of towner, but even when I was at SLU the Charter thing seemed like a bad deal. Bars couldn't get the games because they only had satellite and couldn't get the cable broadcast. People could watch them at home (unless they had Dish or DirecTV) and in the dorms but couldn't go anywhere else.

Compared to not being on t.v. at all, Charter is great.