InsideSTL.com to have Billikens Section

Supersonic

Just went to www.insidestl.com and noticed they will have a STL Billikens section coming in November. Wonder if this means 1380 will be the radio choice for our Billikens? Also wonder who will be writing this column.

Thoughts?

I think they are unrelated. At the beginning of the summer, a mutual friend of McKernan's and mine passed along that they were looking for a blogger to run the new SLU section. This was well before the radio negotiations began.

I think they are unrelated. At the beginning of the summer, a mutual friend of McKernan's and mine passed along that they were looking for a blogger to run the new SLU section. This was well before the radio negotiations began.

sounds like just the home for a renewal of your short lived blog.

Guest BillikenReport

SLU is advertising on that site, so it makes a lot of sense to have a Billikens section. Has nothing to do with radio.