Student Tickets

Bishop

I see that everyone is discussing their tickets for next season. When will we get to hear from the school on our student tickets?!

are you in the blue crew? it was my understanding blue crew gets first dibbs. if that is correct they are probably waiting until the blue crew is set membershipwise.

I agree with Roy. If you are not a member of Blue Crew, I'd urge you and your friends to join. Better seats and exciting basketball this year.

As to timing, I would not expect anything until the new school year begins. Your section is already designated. Just need to determine which seats you will get. When tuition is paid, then SLU will know who is a student and who isn't. Just my thoughts.

yeah, anyone who signed up to reserve student tickets was automatically included in blue crew for the next year.

I think the idea that once tuition is paid the tickets will be distributed sounds right. After hearing that, I think the tickets might even be a price added into our student account rather than having to deal with separate payment.

thanks for the help

yeah, anyone who signed up to reserve student tickets was automatically included in blue crew for the next year.

I think the idea that once tuition is paid the tickets will be distributed sounds right. After hearing that, I think the tickets might even be a price added into our student account rather than having to deal with separate payment.

thanks for the help

If you go to student tickets at slubillikens.com you can order them there. It is billed to your tuition. They are not giving out actually tickets anymore to students. They are just being added to your student ID so all you have to do is swipe your ID at the Arena or give your banner number. The tickets are general admission since the student seats are just bleachers.