Suggs, Griffey now Harrellson

NH

Even though we have started to get a lot of good recruits we can never seem to land our 1st choice. So, now what are we doing with the two remaining schollys.

Who was our first choice we missed out on.? Has RM been confiding in you and you've been holding out on us.

I talked to Ruben at the arena grand opening and at the riverwar. He seems like a bright guy and I truly think he is smart enough to qualify. He has a heavy hispanic accent but speaks well. He's also a very nice guy(not that it has anything to do with his ACT score I just thoguht ti was worth noting

Who was our first choice we missed out on.? Has RM been confiding in you and you've been holding out on us.

Matt Roth, Devin Hill, Scott Wood, Tyler Griffey and Bobby Capobianco. The good thing about the last three targets is they committed so early we didn't get strung along for months a la Harrellson. The bad thing is so many top 2009 guys have committed there isn't a lot of time left for the best of our remaining targets to fly under the radar.