Very Quiet

moytoy12

Thanks MM. Sure wish he would have made a decision on his visit. UK is gonna be hard to say no to.

It is going to come down to whether he wants to stay close to home and play for a "bigs" coach or if he wants to go big time and try and make it to the final 4. If I had to give a percentage I would say 60%-%40 leaning Kentucky.

It is going to come down to whether he wants to stay close to home and play for a "bigs" coach or if he wants to go big time and try and make it to the final 4. If I had to give a percentage I would say 60%-%40 leaning Kentucky.

Well if Josh wants tournament success, let me be the first to remind him that Majerus has far more than Billie G. Josh help to take SLU to the Final Four and go down as a never forgotten legend in your home town. UK going to the Final Four was so last century.

Well if Josh wants tournament success, let me be the first to remind him that Majerus has far more than Billie G. Josh help to take SLU to the Final Four and go down as a never forgotten legend in your home town. UK going to the Final Four was so last century.

Got to agree with Brian. If Josh goes to UK and they go to the final four - so what? They are expected to do that. Even if Josh is a meaningful contributor, he probably won't stay in Kentucky and he'll just be another college graduate. If he goes to SLU he has a chance to go down in history. I think everyone agrees the Majerus has the Billikens on the verge of a resurgence that will rival the success they had with Rich Neimann (spelling?). The local players who are a part of that will go down in St. Louis sports history as part of the group that led the Billikes back to their glory days. Just like with Rich, they will be recognized sports heroes in St. Louis for the rest of their lives. What they do will be special, and because of that, they will be special. If Josh goes to UK, he will be missing out on a one-in-a-lifetime opportunity that would last a lifetime - a chance to be a hometown hero.

And if his long term goal is the NBA, he's got a better shot at that with Magerus than Billie G.

If he goes to UK, it is understandable, but unfortunate for both him and SLU.

Got to agree with Brian. If Josh goes to UK and they go to the final four - so what? They are expected to do that. Even if Josh is a meaningful contributor, he probably won't stay in Kentucky and he'll just be another college graduate. If he goes to SLU he has a chance to go down in history. I think everyone agrees the Majerus has the Billikens on the verge of a resurgence that will rival the success they had with Rich Neimann (spelling?). The local players who are a part of that will go down in St. Louis sports history as part of the group that led the Billikes back to their glory days. Just like with Rich, they will be recognized sports heroes in St. Louis for the rest of their lives. What they do will be special, and because of that, they will be special. If Josh goes to UK, he will be missing out on a one-in-a-lifetime opportunity that would last a lifetime - a chance to be a hometown hero.

And if his long term goal is the NBA, he's got a better shot at that with Magerus than Billie G.

If he goes to UK, it is understandable, but unfortunate for both him and SLU.

Good Post.

Don't worry, I think that point was hammered home this weekend.