Timmerman on Harrelson

You know I don't think this "he said she said" back and forth is going to help in the recruitment of Josh Harrelson. Point being: forget it. You want one of JH's friends saying, "hey the got guys over there at SLU calling you a liar!" Jeez, let's be shameless like the UK fans.....Please, come to SLU and let RM coach you into the NBA, like he did VanHorn and Doleac. We're up against a real Goliath on this one, so we got to pull out all the stops. I've never seen him play, but if UK, UI, Purdue, SLU, etc thinks he's got what it takes, let's get him. To my way of thinking, the fact that UB didn't recruit him is the best reason to think he'll make it big in D1. UB would have passed on Kobe Bryant until his 7th evaluation period. By the way, anyone taking note that UB's having a tough time finding a job? What's that tell you?

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...0396/1078/COL02

How many spots does UK have left after this kid signed? Harrelson is listed with quite a few others "still showing interest" in the last paragraph. Where does he rank in terms of priority there?

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...0396/1078/COL02

How many spots does UK have left after this kid signed? Harrelson is listed with quite a few others "still showing interest" in the last paragraph. Where does he rank in terms of priority there?

My UK friend told me yesterday, who they really want is that kid from Australia for a big. I guess there are a number of schools after him though. He's guessing JH is a plan B to him not signing.