Frericks doubtful

kshoe

.. its makes a weak bench even weaker or a short bench even shorter. We've had success at RuPaul before, we could pull one out here with grit and determination .... kind of like the recent Charlotte game. While I say that, I don't know if I believe it. If we're going to steal any from the road again this year, RuPaul or Tulane is it as I see it.

I see the big ACC starting to fall. Based onlast night and with what's remaining, I don't think Maryland is going to the Dance. I meant to go down and join the SignKid at the UD/GW game. It snuck up on me too fast. Sorry kid. What's happening with the C-WHO road trip? Send me an email.

The silver lining: maybe Tom is not as bad of a free throw shooter as exhibited Wednesday. A mild shoulder seperation and nagging grown injury will probably keep him out of nor more than a game ... but every game is huge for us right now and we really need Tom. Coach is going to have to give JJ another look. Those athletes DePaul throws out on the floor in waves are not the type of guys Ross matches up with.

a groin injury that is rumored to be bad enough they are considering offseason surgery for it, and a shoulder separation? the fact he could even sit on the bench let alone log 24 minutes and grab 9 rebounds is astounding. frericks is one tough sob. i would pick tom to go to war with every time.

>Izik drives down the lane, draws two defenders and kicks it

>to JJ for the two-handed jam. I can already see it.

I like that vision! If Izik could get JJ an easy basket to get him going (and shake off the negative karma from his last outing), it would be huge as it looks like the team is going to need him to contribute minutes down the stretch given Tom's naging injuries.