Go! Bills Go!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-St-Louis-Unive...Q2em118Q2el1247

I think Jimb05 among others would enjoy this.

Oh man if I wasn't on frivolous tchotchke financial lockdown I would buy that in a second. I started to put in my CC # and talked myself down. Srrrrrsly.

It goes both ways - if she rubs the Billiken's belly, it's good luck. If the Billiken rubs her belly, it's really, really good luck.

Oh man if I wasn't on frivolous tchotchke financial lockdown I would buy that in a second. I started to put in my CC # and talked myself down. Srrrrrsly.

It goes both ways - if she rubs the Billiken's belly, it's good luck. If the Billiken rubs her belly, it's really, really good luck.

Jimbo.. this would be PRICELESS!

:lol:

Jimbo.. this would be PRICELESS!

:lol:

I want it, I really do, but I might only get to see like one game next year (moving to Colorado in July). Maybe that's all the more reason to buy it. I'll do some soul searching today.

EDIT: hahahahaha, bought it, i'm a goon. :P thanks, alonzo and provos

I want it, I really do, but I might only get to see like one game next year (moving to Colorado in July). Maybe that's all the more reason to buy it. I'll do some soul searching today.

EDIT: hahahahaha, bought it, i'm a goon. :P thanks, alonzo and provos

Jimbo, you are moving? That's depressing.

Jimbo, you are moving? That's depressing.

Oh, far from depressing. I was born in Colorado and have dreamed of moving back for as long as I can remember. Not the best time for it as the economy is obviously recessing a bit, and my career's about to really take off despite it (at least I think it is), but you're only 24/25 once, and if I don't go now, I won't go.

I plan on seeing at least one game at the Fetz this coming year; I'll make plans to secure a ticket way ahead of time if demand becomes what it should, but as of now, things don't look too bad. :P I'm sure I'll be on here just as much, only my basketball credibility will be decreased even more than it already is from not seeing the guys in action.

I'm pumped about this pin, though. The more you can get chicks thinking about sex, college and basketball (in that order) the better. The ladies LOVE it.

Oh, far from depressing. I was born in Colorado and have dreamed of moving back for as long as I can remember. Not the best time for it as the economy is obviously recessing a bit, and my career's about to really take off despite it (at least I think it is), but you're only 24/25 once, and if I don't go now, I won't go.

Jimbo, Colorado?? Are you sure you don't want to get back to Lesterville? I thought your heart was still in Iron County with Peggy Lee. Remember, she's only 14/15 once, and if you don't get her now, you won't get her.

Jimbo, Colorado?? Are you sure you don't want to get back to Lesterville? I thought your heart was still in Iron County with Peggy Lee. Remember, she's only 14/15 once, and if you don't get her now, you won't get her.

hahahaha her name's wilma sue and she's more crudded up than that monkey from outbreak. but i love her. she split firewood real nice and she got a B+ in pre-algebra so it ain' like she dumb or nuffin. i could go home to lesterville in a company car from wal-mart and you'd think i was pissing crystal and sharting hunnids the way they would flock. it doesn't take much when you WORK IN THE CITY!!!

not to mention, in a few days, i'll be wearing this:

Posted Image

you guys have to be getting a little jealous at this point... :)