One Bright Spot From the DUQ Game

I haven't heard of Kosha Irby, SLU Associate Ath Director (or something to that effect), but he said the SLU Store in Chaifetz would be opening around APR 1 and you could get customized Billiken T-Shirts there. You could put your own graphics on a SLU Tee. That sounds cool. I needed to expand my T-shirt collection as I have been wearing out my Air Brushed Tee of Dolphins jumping over the Rebel Flag that I bought in Panama City.

He also said there will be a Chaifetz Open House on APR 10th. If I could go I would bring a ball and run some lay up drills.

I haven't heard of Kosha Irby, SLU Associate Ath Director (or something to that effect), but he said the SLU Store in Chaifetz would be opening around APR 1 and you could get customized Billiken T-Shirts there. You could put your own graphics on a SLU Tee. That sounds cool. I needed to expand my T-shirt collection as I have been wearing out my Air Brushed Tee of Dolphins jumping over the Rebel Flag that I bought in Panama City.

He also said there will be a Chaifetz Open House on APR 10th. If I could go I would bring a ball and run some lay up drills.

The Chaifetz is going to be a palace compared to some of these A-10 dumps. That seemed like a brutal, dead atmosphere today. It looked a high school game.

Never saw Kosha before but he certainly outclased Rich Gould; I don't know why we have to have RG as an announcer when we have others in town who actually care about the team. Maybe Chaifetz will make money and we will get competent scoreboard keepers, too

Never saw Kosha before but he certainly outclased Rich Gould; I don't know why we have to have RG as an announcer when we have others in town who actually care about the team. Maybe Chaifetz will make money and we will get competent scoreboard keepers, too

I wish that our TV broadcasts would just pick up the Bob & Earl radio feed.

A billiken's head super-imposed onto Bruce Cambell's body from the Army Of Darkness movie poster.

Believe it or not,but living in FL I was able to watch the Pitt,BC,Kent St,SIU,GW,RI,Temple,Umass,X,GW,Umass,F

ordham,Charlotte,St.Joe`s,and Duquesne games.Have Directv and got Sports Pak(Fox Sports Net).The tv package right now is better than a couple of years ago.