new strength and conditioning coach

>>excluding men's and women's basketball,<<

Sounds like this is a new position handling all sports other than b-ball. Meaning the b-ball programs have a strength coach dedicated exclusively to them. Another manifestation of the commitment to upgrade the entire sports program I think.

>>excluding men's and women's basketball,<<

Sounds like this is a new position handling all sports other than b-ball. Meaning the b-ball programs have a strength coach dedicated exclusively to them. Another manifestation of the commitment to upgrade the entire sports program I think.

There is another coach that Coach B brought in from Ohio State for the basketball teams.

didn't see this posted anywhere. Slubillikens.com posted a press release that Scott Charland is the new strength and conditioning coach. Came from Ohio State. I wonder if there is a Biancardi connection. Any thoughts on if this is a good hire?

http://slubillikens.cstv.com/genrel/030408aaa.html

I don't know if we want our athletes training using the same methods as Ohio State has. They don't have very good athletes. :D

We'll be ok with this OSU guy as long as we never play University of Florida we should win but if we ever face them that is an L.