It is the final Statement, that we really need Chaifetz..

from TT:

"..Arranging games is a nightmare for the Billikens, who have to get in line behind the Blues and events like Disney on Ice when it's time to draw up a schedule. Because of the Missouri Valley Conference tournament, SLU was able to play its final regular-season game at home just twice in 14 seasons, and today's game is on a Saturday afternoon (after SLU was on the road Thursday night) because the Blues play tonight and there's a concert in the building Sunday...."

from TT:

"..Arranging games is a nightmare for the Billikens, who have to get in line behind the Blues and events like Disney on Ice when it's time to draw up a schedule. Because of the Missouri Valley Conference tournament, SLU was able to play its final regular-season game at home just twice in 14 seasons, and today's game is on a Saturday afternoon (after SLU was on the road Thursday night) because the Blues play tonight and there's a concert in the building Sunday...."

MVC- SLU gets 2 final weekend home games in 14 years. At one point, I thought Spoon had crafted a deal to allow SLU to get a game the last weekend every other year. But obviously, that one went by the boards.

Blues- the only one that I can halfway accept. But I never liked being told from some PA voice above to leave the premises after a Saturday afternoon Billiken game.

Disney on Ice, Sesame Street, wrestling, concerts, etc., et al.- One SLU NIT game (Iowa) was put at Family Arena; a potentially huge program building NIT game against Notre Dame was mysteriously transferred to a "neutral site" in Ft. Wayne, Indiana before 11,000 rabid ND fans.

This is all about to finally end. Just please have a ticket for me when I come to STL to see the Billikens.

MVC- SLU gets 2 final weekend home games in 14 years. At one point, I thought Spoon had crafted a deal to allow SLU to get a game the last weekend every other year. But obviously, that one went by the boards.

Blues- the only one that I can halfway accept. But I never liked being told from some PA voice above to leave the premises after a Saturday afternoon Billiken game.

Disney on Ice, Sesame Street, wrestling, concerts, etc., et al.- One SLU NIT game (Iowa) was put at Family Arena; a potentially huge program building NIT game against Notre Dame was mysteriously transferred to a "neutral site" in Ft. Wayne, Indiana before 11,000 rabid ND fans.

This is all about to finally end. Just please have a ticket for me when I come to STL to see the Billikens.

You betcha, It is going to be most sought out tickets next year in St. Louis..

It is like Scottrade telling us "screw you and your new arena".. A competition for them!

And to St. Bon and its fans (are there any??), cherish this win for this is that last time you are gonna win in St.Louis..

It is like Scottrade telling us "screw you and your new arena".. A competition for them!

And to St. Bon and its fans (are there any??), cherish this win for this is that last time you are gonna win in St.Louis..

Do you think the west escalator was working for the Blues game - why is it broken half the time that we play at Scott Trade? My guess is that it was working by Sat. night.

May we never mention that game ever again. It shall be notoriously known as "the game we do not say"

Do you think the west escalator was working for the Blues game - why is it broken half the time that we play at Scott Trade? My guess is that it was working by Sat. night.

Probably the same reason that only 4 counters in the whole building are open to serve food, the counters then are understaffed and the food supplies are slim - Scottrade is cheap and trying to save a buck. I left my seats with about a minute left at halftime since my kids wanted something to eat. I was nearly the first to be served at halftime. I ordered them each a pretzel. The lady brought me the last one and told me it would be about 5 to 10 more minutes!! We ended up taking only one. Kind of glad we did in that it tasted like it was left over from the hockey game 3 nights earlier. Also, the popcorn usually tastes old as well. Instead of drinking 3 beers with your buddies, many SLU fans bring their kids. If you do, you know what a joke it is having to wait in the longest line in the building - the Dippin Dots ice cream line. Why not adjust, hire a few less beer vendors and get a second ice cream stand.

Goodbye and thanks for the awful memories Scottrade/Savvis/Kiel or whatever you are.