Furman - SLU Thread

The TLIII thing has me bothered too. I thought it was over after the exhibition game, then these posts popped up on this board, now this?

It is tough to diagnos from here. However, TLIII is not in a position of power, how many people transfer before their senior year?

They can't stay at 60% FG can they?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does it show KL as the top performer when Husak has 10 pts?

I don't know. 39-36 is the score.

Majerus means business, No TLIII and we are struggling he didn't flinch.

The TLIII thing has me bothered too. I thought it was over after the exhibition game, then these posts popped up on this board, now this?

It is tough to diagnos from here. However, TLIII is not in a position of power, how many people transfer before their senior year?

They can't stay at 60% FG can they?

perhaps tdell spoke out on this board because something is in the works for tommie and tdell therefore didnt have to hold anything back. i hope not and i'm probably making a mountain out of a mole hill, but the longer this goes on the worse it could get.

SLU is hitting the shots too! So forget that.

Husak is en fuego!

Where did he come from? Didn't we need this for like 3 years now? Kind of makes you wonder doesn't it?

For those of you who have no life because you are married (like me) or just a big nerd, there will be a post game show discussing SLU BB from laclede St. Bar and Grill.