Gardner Webb Upsets Kentucky

Tubby recruits much like Bruce Weber up in Champaign...Self's recruits got to with one win and Tubby got it done. I think both are great coaches...but don't have it when it comes to recruiting.

I'm not sure what your sentence even means ("Self's recruits got to with one win and Tubby got it done."), but the gist of your post makes it sound like Tubby is not a good recruiter, like Weber has been accused of at Illinois. I'm not sure what you think makes a good recruiter, but going over Rivals' top 25 recruiting class lists of the past 5 years, here's where UK has ranked:

2007: 13 (Granted, this is Gillespie's first class and he landed Patterson, but Tubby planted the seeds here)

2006: 16

2005: NR

2004: 1

2003: 18

I know the Rivals system isn't perfect, and I'm not going to take the time to go through and see where each player has landed, but that's a solid recruiter if you ask me. Tubby's got a lot of UK grads in the NBA as well- Morris, Rondo, Azubuike, etc. UK has 10 players in the NBA right now.