Is it too early to break down the Aggies?

The Aggies were 15-16 last year. They were pounded by bothe Mizlosers and the dayton crybabies. They are returning 7 seniors including Steven Rush who finsished 3rd in 3 pointers made per game last year. They have a couple of freshmen bigs who should help to improve their inside game. Bills will have to play some strong perimeter D, but should win by double didgets. It should give us an idea early of what we have in the middle.

The Aggies were 15-16 last year. They were pounded by bothe Mizlosers and the dayton crybabies. They are returning 7 seniors including Steven Rush who finsished 3rd in 3 pointers made per game last year. They have a couple of freshmen bigs who should help to improve their inside game. Bills will have to play some strong perimeter D, but should win by double didgets. It should give us an idea early of what we have in the middle.

Oooooh, didgets s/b digits, partner. Although "didgets" could be a sprightly new portmanteau for "dumb midgets".

For being old and wise, your inability to spell is dumbfounding.

For being old and wise, your inability to spell is dumbfounding.

I am neither old or wise. I try and talk basketball but you guys would rather have a spelling contest. You guys are on a website that had the bills playing a double header Dec 4. You think you would be more forgiving of typos.

Talking basketball doesn't fly on this site. Should I talk women's soccer or go back to screwing with the sisters?

I am neither old or wise. I try and talk basketball but you guys would rather have a spelling contest. You guys are on a website that had the bills playing a double header Dec 4. You think you would be more forgiving of typos.

Talking basketball doesn't fly on this site. Should I talk women's soccer or go back to screwing with the sisters?

Your inability to spell digits disqualifies you from complaining about anything. For being a newbie you have a ridiculously bad attitude. By the way, spelling digits "didgets" is not a typo. That's poor spelling, plain and simple, and we just can't put up with it on this highbrow site.

Any other old timers remember the Gidget does ___ movies? I never saw one, but the titles made you think about some gal named Gidget... :D

The best Gidget was Sandra Dee....hot. The worst, Sally Fields, so bad in fact, she entered the convent and became a flying Mother Theresa.

We always bust each others' balls on spelling, grammar, run-on sentences, relevance, etc. - that's the way it goes. I personally, never (ever) misspell words (or if I do it's edited and corrected before anyone ever notices). Don't take it personally (you'll notice I made light of it by making fun of dumb midgets and not you).

In response to your initial inquiry - yes, given the board's response, I suppose it is too early to break down the Aggies. :D