Did Borgia rebound tonight?

BLIKNS

Seen Borgia was to have played toonight against DeSoto for Union tourney championship,and news?

39 after three quarters? Sounds pretty good to me. Is Festus a pretty weak team? I guess I'm trying to figure out what to expect from Luke. I've seen he's had some very impressive games this year. But yesterday, i saw he was was shut down against DeSmet...a team that appears to be pretty good (at least from what you guys say). Does Luke dominate lesser competition but fall apart when the playing field is level? Or did he just have a bad game? I have no idea what high school hoops is like in MO...

He also went for 30+ against against a good st. charles west team and hit the game-winner at the buzzer. sounded like a horrible night for borgia. a running clock too? WOW. DeSmet must have really been on fire that night. i've seen kalicak play before. he has a nice game for 6'7". He's definitely a swing player.

Saw Luke Meyer at the Borgia Girls tourney the other night. Assumed he had just finished with practice. Hoping that he puts on a little weight, kinda skinny for my liking. Anyway, I have been critical of his play in the past, but no matter what happens from here on out, I just hope that he is a good player for us. Most of all, if he can hit 3s and play good D, then I could care less what else he does for us.