The House of Blue

Maybe it`s just me,(got the Gulf of Mexico on the brain),but looking east, looks like the ocean/gulf is right there.

I am sorry Brian. I find myself in the camp that sees even the great Sidney Greenstreet in Casablanca looking like a damned fool in a Fez. If you must do this, please do not drive to the arena in a mini or one of the little 'ghias or the like. I'd hate to have to run you down.....

Rich, you just made me laugh. When I was a student our apartment window overlooked the back of the Shriner's parking lot. They used to practice these formations and routines on stupid little mini bikes wearing their Fez's. It was a hoot watching some 275lb guy on a mini bike with his tassle blowing in the wind. I think the Fez is a great idea for the new arena and the new era. Hell, RM would closely resemble Sidney Greenstreet if he wore one. Also, I don't know of another school that does it, unless it's the student section at the University of Morocco at Casablanca...good ole' UMC.