Diane Gets Her Props From Majerus

Timmerman is doing a story Sunday on RM for the Post. Last night he sat down with RM and posted some tidbits in his blog early this morning. One that I especially liked:

At the end of the press conference, the girl who was the head of the booster club this year was so excited, she had painted her face, and she seemed very smart, and she said she bought tickets today as an adult because she couldn’t buy them anymore as a student. That meant a lot to me. That’s what I want to have, that kind of excitement. I want Chaifetz to come down and be proud of the arena and proud of the team and I want that girl to always have that passion she has.â€

During the SLU Men's B-Ball banquest, the head of the Blue Crew sat at our table. She was great. I don't know if this is the same person, but I wish more students had her attitude about SLU Billiken basketball. I would like to see 2,000 students at every game once we are on campus.