Newcomers

VTIME

Well if the two recruits that signed LOI stay then he already has two.

Anderson got those seven from a lot of different places.

Junior College - Stephon Hannah, Darryl Butterfield, Vaidotas Volkus

High School - Keon Lawrence, J.T. Tiller

Transfers - DeMarre Carroll, Michael Anderson Jr.

- Keon Lawrence and Volkus had already commited to MU. Both were offered the option to get out of their LOIs but decided to stay after talking with Anderson

- Tiller had commited to him at UAB and followed him to Mizzou

- DeMarre Carroll is his nephew

- Micheal Anderson Jr. is his son

This is simply an unfair comparison regardless of the number of recruits Majerus can manage to bring to SLU this spring. Anderson was hired soon after the season ended, so he had the entire Spring Recruiting Period to make up for any lost time under Snyder. Being hired this late in the game, makes spring recruiting difficult for any coach, even RM. With that being said, because of his high profile and ability to recruit, I believe RM will be able to preserve the two recruits signed under UB. Furthermore, because he was planning on taking the Creighton job before Altman had a change of heart, he may have several recruits on his radar, not to mention guys that have been on SLU's radar like MG and Eberhardt (sp)

With the "dead time" approaching Monday, I don't think it is fair to expect RM to sign many players. We would be fortuante if he could sign 1 or 2 additional recruits. Maintaining AT may help, especially with MG and Eberhardt. Now, we can only wait and see, knowing regardless of what happens with spring recruiting RM will likely have an immediate impact on this program because of his superior knowledge of the game.

Whats your agenda. I dont understand your anger and frustration with me. I have maybe 100 posts on Tigerboard. I have thousands of posts on this site. This is where my loyalty lies. I'm an avid SLU fan and a casual MU fan. I respect the board so much that I didnt make a lot of comments during the Majerus speculation, because I wanted to let the longtime fans of this board share their thoughts. I dont have an agenda. You are probably the only one who thinks I do. Maybe Moytoy, but I tend to give him more credit than that.