Some reactions from around college basketball

STLfan

3321 viewed the Majerus thread with many hoping SLU would

acnowledge the in some way-and some showing why this is not

a good fit for us mentioning RM must be seeking exemptions for

BB players re academics and one claiming honestly MO state

is above average

It's funny how much of the posts dwell on BM's comment about RM telling Biondi that SLU needed to move to the Valley. That was entirely made up and yet received way more attention than it deserved. Here is RM's quote in the ESPN article:

"I love the situation there," Majerus said. "I like the league, the new building. I think we can recruit the right type of student there."

I don't think he was talking about the Valley!!

And, as ANTI-A-10 as Frank C is, he is one of the first to continue to report that Rick Majerus told HIM that he was excited about SLU because he says SLU can win in the A-10. I don't think he would keep saying that if Rick had told him about moving to the Valley.

The Valley board has to be the largest gathering of idiots assembled anywhere in the world in the last 25 years.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

The MVC rumor seems to be a sad attempt to stir the pot. Majerus seems to have all kinds of contacts in the coaching and broadcast world by traveling to the biggest media markets in the country NY, Philly, Beltway etc he can keep in contact with them. I like thinking that his coaching friends may stop by practice from time to time to provide our team with some motivation like he had them do at Utah.

I read through the Valley thread and it just proves to me you got to know the poster's credibility or personality. There were some level-headed posters but some of them got on my nerves (same as here).

The endless fat jokes are stupid.