Banquet & B.Com table

From the few times I've met Brad, I couldn't disagree more. I have nothing to offer him at all, but he's always been very gracious. For all the homage given to Spoonhour, I've run into him on a couple of occassions and he was always very dismissive. Just my personal experiences, for what it's worth.

Yeah, I wouldn't read much into what this Abe chump has to say. He's been on the board less than a week and has done nothing except insult the program and the coach. Mcglother seems to be close to the program from some of his posts, and he says the opposite. I think Brad is liked just fine by the players. Even Nate, who isn't the biggest Soderberg fan at the moment, has stated he's never heard anybody suggest disliking Soderberg the person.

I didnt go,didnt get an invitation this year, why I dont know.I found out about the banquet Tuesday,I had already made plans to be out of town Tommie's mom went.Tommie told me he met one of you guys on the elevator thanks for the comment..

Tdell, a serious question....do parents get to attend on a complimentary basis or do you have to pay? i would guess this is governed by the ncaa

i find it hard to believe you did not know about the event, not a knock on you, but on how the invites were handled in bball dept (i would also guess this was a men's bball event, not an adept event)

i agree stltom, both soderberg and romar have ALWAYS been very approachable and personable to me. I will say that brad just refuses to talk recruiting whereas i could get romar to talk about recruits, but otherwise they both always made me feel comfortable.

spoon on the other hand was somewhat two faced. he was great giving the presentation to the group or the awe shucks act, but i can honestly say that every time i approached him personally he was at best standoffish and at times just rude or mean.

that all said, it isnt necessarily spoon's job to meet and entertain the individual fan, it is to win games.