It is offical

brianstl

I think we really got the cream of the crop for this spot. Metz is always working hard, but he shows to many flashes of sanity. Basketballcountry seems to be trying to post in a foreign language all to often. Rivals has Sluser rated as a 5 star on the dumb ##### scale.

Come on, Rich, you are brighter than this. IS your name Brian?

Don't compare Troy Slaten to Kevon Lacey....or brian may call you the dumb ### and we know you dont want that.

For what we know (you, me, roy, brian), Soderberg recruited Lacey. Lacey signed elsewhere. We missed another recruit. Roy doesnt have an inside connection to SLU recruiting. I know you all feel roy preaches the truth on here. Roy came up with another excuse, IN MY OPINION, on why ANOTHER player didnt sign with SLU. Reread the thread...It's a reoccuring theme around here, Brad misses a recruit.

Maybe your guess is right, maybe my guess is right. NO ONE KNOWS. Including Roy!!! I was responding to his post, with my view.

how is that going overboard? he missed out on Lacey...a damn good player who would look good in a billiken jersey.

where did i say i knew? i said i would bet, inferring that it was my guess that slu backed off. if i knew, i would have said it.

There is a difference between recruiting and offering. A coach looks at and talks to many players. You know he wants them when he offers. I've never heard he offered Lacy. Brad deserves criticism for his recruiting, but lets not call every player he ever heard of who went some where else a miss, or claim any local player who signed else where really wanted to go to SLU.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.