Banquet & B.Com table

D1 hoops - the greatest show on earth.

Bertucci finally called me back; he was the final 4 and couldn't access his voicemail. There are some perks for working in the AD. In any event, he said there are only tables of 8 and that they weren't really pushing group seating, but that they would try to accomodate people. At this time, he said he had no knowledge of a Billikens.com table. I gave him my and my wife's name along with Diane's (BCP). Call him asap at 977-3255 to fill out the table. If we go over 8, he can put us at adjacent tables - if we nicely demand it...

I've added another couple. With only tables of 8 available, we are already over one table. Dr. B - if you want to share my wine, you better get Brian to put you at my table...or pretty close by.

One of them could come incognito. I'm pretty sure most guys on this site would get along in person - at least the ones who want the best for the program (political comment to follow) and are somewhat grounded in reality.