Suggs transfer?

HenryB

"on one hand you want to hold soderberg resposible for recruiting yet you readily admit we cant compete with bcs schools. if that is true why even try to recruit the likes of suggs?"

Yep, he is responsible for recruiting. Yep, we need advantages to compete with bcs schools, if Brad screws up or doesn't take advantage of those advantages, i'm going to give him grief.

I know you don't see how i can have it both ways, because it's not as simple as you are making it out to be.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, sorry i misunderstood the assumption that you made when you asked this rhetorical question numerous times in this thread.

moytroy said above "Billikan, try to look at something objectively. If you are a recruit, do you think UCLA, Florida, Duke and/or UNC would be better basketball options than SLU?"

that sounded to me that you were inferring that those schools are the understood better options. i didnt realize you were agreeing that it wasnt.