What scares me...

..is that our bench has never been able to put together two games in a row. We've been through the Husack thing before. He'll come out and have a hell of a game. We wonder why he hasn't gotten more minutes. Then coach plays him a lot the next game and he blows it.

JJ played awesome yesterday. He had several big rebounds, and those 4 points were clutch senior plays if I've ever seen them. He looked real solid on the floor. Can he do it again? I have my doubts. But, I will say he was playing like somebody who doesn't want to end his college career.

Danny "turn over" Brown has been able to hang on to the ball. He's bee great in transition and played solid D. It would be nice if he could find his stroke. But at this point, just holding on the ball is a plus.

I really want to watch the Billikens on ESPNHD Saturday night.

In our previous meeting with GW, the Big Three and Luke all had pretty solid efforts. Last year, Danny Brown turned in a great performance against them. I could only listen to the game on Wed., so I don't know how he looked then, but IMO, he's been playing a lot better of late - smarter, more controlled. Still prone to dumb mistakes, but better than he was earlier in the season.

Bryce only played 6 minutes against the Colonials back in Feb. I seem to remember him having a big block though.