Board Question

I am absolutely amazed at you. My comment was in response to a post to the BlueCrew prez, a young woman who has done some very nice things for the school, a post that consisted only of a personal insult suggesting her facebook should talk about he Billikens getting their heads out of their ass. Do you not find that offensive? If you don't then you are no better than the rest of them. There was no profanity in my post at all. These idiots have basically ruined what was a good board for discussions of the Bills.

>I am absolutely amazed at you. My comment was in response to

>a post to the BlueCrew prez, a young woman who has done some

>very nice things for the school, a post that consisted only

>of a personal insult suggesting her facebook should talk

>about he Billikens getting their heads out of their ass. Do

>you not find that offensive? If you don't then you are no

>better than the rest of them. There was no profanity in my

>post at all. These idiots have basically ruined what was a

>good board for discussions of the Bills.

I didn't need to read any other post in this thread, except yours. If you are going to name call etc..regardless of any other person's posts, it makes you one of them. Do I enjoy flamers, trolls, people who use dozens of alias' etc..nope. Could I sit here and yell and shout and call people names? Yep. But you preach against these people then turn around and act just like them...doesn't strike well in crediibility dept with me. You also have posted many different things, picking bits and pieces of information and when you are called out or debated, you run away. I am no Saint, but I at least don't post complaining about how awful people are, and then go act just as they do. You complain how mean-spirited people are, then call them idiots.

Sure there are lots of negative things on the board, but there are PLENTY of quality posters too, that just discuss the program.

Romar also left Chris Sloan, Diener, and Josh Fischer among others. Not a totally bare cupborad, but there were not many underclassmen that were still around when Romar left.

Darren Clarke was in the class with IV, but transfered.

JJ reshirted so he was actually in the Drejaj, Izik class of recruits.

Bryce was a redshirt so he was with IV's recruiting class.

Tommie was recruited with DP, DM, and Luke, but went to prep school then signed again.

Ikeakor was also a redshirt so he was with Lisch and Tommie's recruting class.