Furman - SLU Thread

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hatters beating the Rams! This is a bad bad start for the A10. Well they could pull it out. I'm sure there were some SLU doubters when they saw us losing at half too.

TTU beating OU in FB 20-7

The one good thing I have noticed this season is that SLU responds well. So far they haven't had a rough patch and just not recovered. THey have battled back nearly every time. I can't say that was the truth in the past. However, it is still early lots of BB games to play.

If Husak was trained properly just imagine IV and him together playing on par..

Indeed! Where has this been? The guy is a fifth-year senior! Then again, if he'd been doing this under Soderberg's tutelage, we wouldn't now have Majerus as our coach.

I have a colleague who tells me that SLU had tried to lure Majerus away from Utah a couple of times in the past. Take it for what it's worth.

The Hatters beating the Rams! This is a bad bad start for the A10. Well they could pull it out. I'm sure there were some SLU doubters when they saw us losing at half too.

TTU beating OU in FB 20-7

The one good thing I have noticed this season is that SLU responds well. So far they haven't had a rough patch and just not recovered. THey have battled back nearly every time. I can't say that was the truth in the past. However, it is still early lots of BB games to play.

27-7 now

Huh?! Have you been following the thread/game? He's been pretty much the entire 2nd half. He has six points and a number of big rebounds.

Yeah, his 6 points were all in the first few minutes and I have not heard Rammer mention his name much since. He is suppose to be the leading scorer on the team. Selflessness is NOT a virtue in basketball. Rebounds are great, but we need him to score.