Funny...Check This Website Out...

Schasz

Thanks Schasz for the link. I clicked on the T-Shirt link and it comes up with David Nark as the winner. Is that our David? Dick Vitale one night justified those 6th place finishes by stating it was because the Big 12 was so tough. I will agree it is a tough conference but maybe those finishes have to do with coaching abilities. Go Bills!!!

Would it have been a veritable bidding war had broy seen this as well? Here's a PD letter to the editor in the making ... IF we re-up that series, I say the whole band shows up with baby blue t-shirts and "Muck Fizzou" on them. The P-D article on SLU expulsion the next day would surely out-size the article on the game.

It was I who bought the T-Shirt. Unfortunately, my wife made me promise to only wear it around the house and when I play basketball. Nonetheless, it might make a public appearance during a Billiken game when the weather gets a little warmer.