Fire Soderberg

I'm certainly not happy with UB right now, but blame the players ... they are the ones that can't blockout or hustle for a loose ball.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

Brad recruited the players (and failed or elected not to recruit alternative players), he taught them the system, he is responsible for the gameplan, he is responsible for the rotation, he is responsbile for the lack of depth, he is responsible for the in-game adjustments (or, in his case, lack thereof). Brad, not the players, is ultimately responsible for this loss.

Meanwhile, Mo State and Carbondale each continue to have greater succees with key players who Brad and his staff passed on.

I partially agree ... but we have players that should have been able to win that game blindfolded ... the lack of intensity they show so often this year ... and the lack of hustle is on the players. Brad is responsible, but so are the players ... lets not let them off the hook.

there is more to a game than scoring points. I don't think anyone played good D, we allowed the Bonnies to score 74 points. How come you can accept mediocrity from the players who are better players than that?

DP 0-3 from the field and bad D

IV 6 rebounds - 0 offensive rebounds. 2-4 from the line. The guy he was guarding went for 19 with 9 boards 3 offensive.

TL 0 assists 5 turnovers including a walk with a chance to tie late

KL 3-11 from the field 2-7 from the 3. Partially responsibe for letting Fereti score 26

JJ 11 minutes 0 boards

We turn it over 15 times, allow 10 offensive boards (they had to have missed some, I think they had 8 in the last 5 minutes), and get outrebounded by 6 against one of the worst teams in D1. That's not bad game planning ... that is lack of focus, intensity and work ethic. If a major D1 team needs the coach to motivate them to beat any team ... it's no wonder we lose.

Your dislike of Brad as a coach is so strong ... you are unfair.