Game update so. miss 21-13nm

Basketbill

OK Basketbill looks like it is you and I right now. Are you getting your updates by listening to the SLU radio feed? If so, I will rely on you as there is no free internet tonight, and I am the mercy of the scores from CBS Sportsline.

Took us a while to get going. Nice balanced scoring: RB, JF and TF all with 10. We make our free throws in the first 10 min. and we're up by 10.

I've been watching the play-by-play on the Gametracker (gotten from the SLU basketball website). That seems to get updated more frequently than CBS Sportsline or ESPN NCB Scoreboard. Plus their game stats stay real current.

We're only shooting 67% (14-21) -- let's keep it going

That game tracker is pretty good. I'm also getting it through a lot of static from KMOX. Not to change the subject but you ought to check out the new woman's volleyball coach on SLU's website....now that's a coach. Maybe Sods can use her for recruiting. C'mon Bills end this thing. What the hell is wrong with IO-0 pts. Is he hurt?

SLU72,

I was really concerned about a huge mental letdown after Saturday's heartbreaking loss. USM was coming off a big win over Memphis so I'll take any win that we can get.

I do agree that we have relied on Reg an awful lot and we have been getting very little production from our bench, somehow that has to change because our players are going to get tired.