WE WILL APOLOGIZE TO NO ONE!

brianstl

The win is ours. The fans of SMS can whine all they want. They are still 9-2.

Would you want this group of whining asses get national coverage in the NCAA tournament? Hell no, they are embarrassing.

I am glad they didn't make the tournament last year. I take back my best wishes for a fine season after they lost to us. I hope they get their asses handed to them every night out.

I look forward to Frazier being our starting center next year. Your dumb ass coach will regret not giving him playing time when we smoke you at that oversized high school gym next year.

I still don't see how they truly won. Ref's are involved in hundreds of decisions in every game, all of them affecting the outcome of a close game. I feel bad for Mo State though. I think Hinson has shown class, and I think Ahearn showed alot of class after the game. It's the whinny fans that feel the need to knock us ... that I have a problem with. Losing to us on the road is nothing to be ashamed of. They act like they are basketball gods. It runs in cycles, it always will.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

I should not have used the word "really" and said possibly won. I still have not seen a picture with the red light on and the ball on Ian's hand, so I am not sold. I can see how they would be very upset. From everything I have seen though I would say we Billiken fans have felt that same pain when SLU lost to Arizona a few years back when Reggie's toe was on the line and thats just being so close. I don't care to discuss this anymore since it truly has no affect on us, we have a win on the record and thats all that matters come Selection Sunday. Whether or not Missouri State gets some favorable treatment for this loss on their record come that day is what they have to worry about. Has anyone seen footage or a picture where the red light can be seen?

The video I saw last night it looks like the red light is on, but it is really hard to tell exactly when he tipped it, because it is a very wide angle. It is the scouting tape so it is filmed at the wide angle. You can not make a truly fair judgement from that tape. If this was the NFL you could not use that video to make your judgement.

Brain,

You said "Would you want this group of whining asses get national coverage in the NCAA tournament? Hell no, they are embarrassing."

Obviously you haven't watched any college football lately. All Florida coach Urban Meyer did was whine and ***** and whine some more about the BCS, and low and behold, they are in the national championship. You have to realize the people in media give into these whiners if they continually do it. Florida has no business being in the game, yet because of the whining, they are there. MO St, if they were smart, would take a page out Meyer's book and ***** the rest of the season...apparently it gets you somewhere

My point is ... I don't care what the video shows. The judgement was made, just as many other judgements are made throughout the game.

In no way do I want to disrespect Mo St. though. They came within 1 point of us on the road ... imo we don't beat them at their house either. Same as I said against SIU. It is very tough to go on the road and win. We need to take care of business the rest of the way out and so do they.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

Yeah ok. The fact that you think a rematch between OSU and Michigan should be the National Championship game is a joke and shows you are a northerner and don't realize where real football is played and thats the SEC. Florida deserves to be in that game over Michigan don't kid yourself. Look at the schedules played and you tell me Michigan deserves to be in that game over Florida.

Thank you so much for making me realize real football isn't played in the Big 10!!! I mean all they did was have 3 BCS worthy teams...must be a terrible conference. i apologize.

you sir, are a joke.

this is Billiken board, so kindly stop talking about football. i merely brought up the point to show how whining and bitching will get you somewhere in the media spotlight.

The SEC has:

Florida - 2, LSU - 4, Auburn - 9, Arkansas - 12, and Tennessee 17.

The Big 10 has:

Ohio State - 1, Michigan - 3, and Wisconsin - 7.

You are kidding yourself if you think the Big 10 is comparable to the SEC. Michigan played two ranked teams this year in Notre Dame and Ohio State, while Florida played four ranked teams in Tennessee, LSU, Auburn, and Arkansas.