Why did Yanique Javois leave SLU to play for MO Western

VTIME

vtime, while she was one of the better athletes on the team prior to shimmytime, she is surpassed by leaps and bounds by the shimmy players. she had athletic ability, but it seemed she never shot very well. the fact she was indeed one of the better players under jill and wasnt going to see the floor with shimmy and then transfers to missouri western ought to tell you plenty.

I am new to the board and do not want to piss anyone off but the board is here for people to express their thoughts and opinions, right? I got to know Yanique very well during her time at SLU. During her tenure at SLU she was a great athlete and brought a lot to the table. When I spoke to Shimmy, she spoke very highly of her, even after she transferred. I know Shimmy was being sincere; that's the kind of person she is. Shimmy and Yanique had a very good relationship. There is no doubt in my mind that she would have gotten quality playing time if she finished her career at SLU. As a matter of fact, she has played better than Rachel Diener and she is supposed to be one of the best shooters in the Atlantic-10 Conference. I am not here to bash anyone though, because Diener is a decent player. The decision to leave SLU was one that was made on both Shimmy and Javois' part. They still communicate regularly.

You have just described another reason to really like Shimmy. It sounds like she realized that this young woman would not fit in well with the new program and the young lady felt the same so they each handled it well and there is no bad blood. That is what an excellent leader does when faced with a difficult personnel decision.