Marcus Johnson A10 Rookie of the Week

flyphan

Dude, this is how we KNOW you have no life. Do you just sit around trying to figure out ways to make yourself feel better because all you've been able to accomplish is getting into the school in the same town you're from? Seriously, I've been to Dayton, and I know there's not much to do, but there's got to be something else to do around there than try to make us jealous. Go take a road trip, go to a bar, meet some new people, do SOMETHING outside your status quo, boring ass lifestyle. Trust me, you'll feel a lot better about yourself.

Oh, and by the way, since I try to keep some sort of classiness about myself, congrats on having the Rookie of the Week.

1. Im not from Dayton

2. On our fan board all you SLU fans would post about Tommie being Rookie of the Week. If your going to talk trash on our site then we should be aloud to talk trash on your site. I honestly don't know how you can talk trash to Dayton. We beat your guys last year twice and if Marcus continues to play like he does, I don't see SLU winning against us anytime soon.

Give us the name of any SLU poster who went on the Flyer board and boasted about Tommie being player of the week. Most on here, I'd venture to say, have never visited the Flyer board...nor ever will...even when we play. We don't hold your opinions in esteem. Please just go away, like your alter ego Billiphan.

If this board is so bad, you are here because.....

A. You really are in love with SLU

or

B. You are such a pathetic excuse for a human being that no other board will let you post.

or

C. You are a pimple-headed 14 year old that doesn't know how to act around adults.

please get rid of this guy. He doesn't offer a dissenting opinion, he is just here to raise hell. I know we want to be lenient, but this guy is ridiculous. He is not Biliphan. I know for a fact Biliphan was at a SLU soccer game. THis guy is not a fan and wouldn't waste his time going to any SLU game.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.