MAC breakfast on Friday

slufanskip

I'm a member but don't recall the time; I am interested- Romar got good crowds when he had regular luncheons there. It is an impressive

setting; I believe Romar lived there for a short while before his family moved here. It should be a recruitung stop when Sodaberg has kids come to town- has a very good basketball court

starts at 7:30 AM. I got the info in an email. Here is the info. I would assume it'll be ok if you just show up

Breakfast with the Billikensâ€

Friday, November 10 at 7:30 am – Missouri Athletic Club (Downtown)

Expectations are the highest they have been in many years for Saint Louis University basketball fans. Construction is under way on the team’s new on-campus arena and Head Coach Brad Soderberg is building an Atlantic 10 Conference contender. Led by all-conference center Ian Vouyoukas and super sophomores Tommie Liddell and Kevin Lisch, SLU has its sights set on a trip to the NCAA Tournament.

Thanks to the Missouri Athletic Club, Billiken fans can get the latest scoop on the upcoming basketball season at breakfast on Friday, Nov. 10. Coach Soderberg and his star player Ian Vouyoukas will headline Breakfast with the Billikens. They will discuss this year’s team and answer questions from fans. Athletic Director Cheryl Levick will also be on hand to give a presentation about SLU’s new arena. Bob Ramsey will be the Master of Ceremonies.

Call 314-539-4470 for reservations. The price is $25 + gratuity, which includes breakfast and parking. Breakfast will be served at 7:30 a.m., the program will begin at 8 a.m. and end at 9 a.m.

Margo Lubus

Director of Annual Giving and Events

Saint Louis University Athletics

(314) 977-8180 phone

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of Slu72's bid to join the Billiken Blue Kool Aid Club

I enjoyed it also ... and would reccomend everyone who can go to do so. Cheryl stated that only 1/3 of the people there were season ticket holders ... she pushed the importance of getting season tickets and joining the Bill Club now instead of waiting for later.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of Slu72's bid to join the Billiken Blue Kool Aid Club