Billiken Madness - Cards game overlap

kshoe

Bob,

Tivo is awesome,you have to fast forward the commericals,can`t watch a game live.Been tivoing(is that a word)the Raiders games on the west coast feed of CBS,but my wife is starting to think,fast forwarding the Raider games,and watch the monkeys in the career builder ads.Been a long start to the season,play Walter and let him develop.

Just wondering,is St.Mary`s doing any kind of Midnight Madness tonight?

>no, my favorite player then was orlando cepeda. when the

>cardinals traded him that winter for torre, i was

>heartbroken and thus, i was included in the deal. cepeda

>and me for joe torre.

I don't buy it. I don't believe for a second that while the Braves were about the worst team in baseball in the 70's and 80's that Roy was some big fan, especially while the Cardinals went to the World Series three times in the 80's. I think Roy is trying to pull some bull**** Bob Costas moment here when his heart was "broken" by some player being traded. As usual he's full of crap.

but i didnt know that as a 4th grader. looking back of course cepeda was not a good person.

not sure why the rap comment.

you can ask anyone i grew up with about it. i even have dale murphy's autograph from the 80's teams that never won.