STUPID RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SluSignGuy

lol....Dallas has gotten more pub than any other team this year. Are you serious? lack of respect? read a newspaper, turn on a tv.

Dallas could very well beat Carolina Sat...I think Carolina will win, but winnable game for Dallas. Dallas would never win in STL or Gb....wouldn't happen. not this year, period.

Just goes to show that you don't give up on a season after two games. I hope that sorry *ss Rams' team gets to bring its game to the Linc come late January. Don't know who would win but it would be interesting to see that dome team on the frozen tundra of the Northeast. My birds are green (Philly) not purple like the rest of the folks around here (Ravens). How 'bout you, brehms?

I'll admit to being kind of torn as to whom I wanted to win the other day but I had to go with the Lions because they are my home state team and it was a big win for their future. Besides, this year's draft is so deep they'll get a very good player at 7 (right now projected to be Kevin Jones from Va Tech.). If you all think being a Billken fan is hard, try being a Detroit Lions fan!