Is this the pulley you remember?

thicks to even use that excuse once is too much. my gosh, i cant imagine any situation by any person at any age that "i wasnt conscious" is an acceptable excuse. well maybe someone coming out of a coma and explaining why their hair doesnt look good. that might work.

sure there is circumstantial evidence. but there is also factual evidence that is always explained AFTER getting caught with "i didnt know the rule" or "it was only a minor thing". all the minors add up. and like i have said before they together could easily have been the difference maker in getting the players. again, the fact is, you can go down the roster and there is at least one slickster move or a walk in the smoke that seems to be associated with every decent player on the tiger roster. so we dont know if pretty q can really recruit anyone do we? my bets are on the whole thing plays out with someone being the fall guy. i am sure lane odom would be happy to take a high level management job in arkansas working for the parent company.

Seriously, we've got Billiken fans still willing to defend Romar, so I understand the blind faith and love shown to a select group of individuals like Quin and Romar. I just think it's misplaced and undeserved. Would I give Brad the benefit of the doubt under these circumstances? No. We'd likely already be looking for his replacement making it a moot point, in any case.