Bob Ramsey speaks!

First of all, I quit listening to sports talk radio years ago because of too many ads and lack of intellectual content. That being said, I think Rammer is walking on eggs here and I wouldn't try to back him into a corner. To me, his comment about the team looking the worst in the past 20 years would be the involuntary outburst of a disappointed, frustrated, true fan. Rammer addressed the Tip-off Club some years ago. He was a delight, and to listen to him, you would have thought he bled Billiken Blue. Broadcasting our games has been a big help to his career. He has no axe to grind against us. I think we need to cut this guy some slack and get on to the true issue confronting us - can Billiken Roy arrange mortgages for the PSLs...

if you got the equity, have i got a deal for you! ;-)

seriously, why'd you have to bring up that psl thing again. i was hoping doug woolard had forgotten about it. maybe tony novelly and/or anheuser busch will just buck it all up and we can just get on with it. hell just name the arena apex arena and the court budweiser court. now they are both hero's and we are watching the billikens in style.

I agree with you in spirit, but you see what's happening at Mizzou, and that's a state school. Illinois has the same thing - the good seats are for people who pay year after year, or make a large one time donation, or put the U in their will. It might come down to that at SLU, at least in the short term. Although my # is around 220, I might have to buy a few more points to maintain my level of seats, which are about halfway up in 115, about even with the FT line. I'm sure PSLs are a last resort, but if they'll put the project over the top, count on 'em or something similar.