Tommie Liddell REALLY isn't that good.........

SLUNATE

Seriously...just kidding....thought I'd give you guys cause to think I was insane again! Great news for SLU...welcome aboard TL, it's a proud tradition, do it justice!!!...i'd hype it in the press box, but I'm banned for starting a thread about the Karate Kid...I need the Torch, Roy and SluSignGuy to get me reinstated.....

sorry, tiger alums run that board. you wont get any help from us. my advice is to get a new e-mail addy, change your moniker and start over. the mike smith guy that moderates that board isnt going to give any billiken fan a break.

SLUNATE,

I could not believe all the posts deleted yesterday by the Internet policeman aka Mike Smith. I was wondering what the horrilbe things that people wrote were to get kicked off. Several of them seemed Rush L. related.

dude......I don't know....it was a slow sports day, people were BSing and having fun....

here's my thing: Over in cards talk, there was a guy who was posting really, really vile racist and anti semetic remarks..making comments about nazis being right...dropping an N bomb...i PM mike about it...saying it was getting out of hand, nothing happens, and the guy still does it...people question Republicans or Mizzou in the pressbox, they get the axe