Chris Sloan resigns staff position

>LOL. Nice spin, Soderbust.

I am glad you pointed that out. Sloan is going back to school but he did not just resign. We knew about this last week. Sports information should work for the White House, this is the second coach in the last month they have spun their departure.

Wait a minute - Sloan wanted the asst. coach job and Brad did not think he was ready so Sloan decides to move on. What is wrong with that? Beane, apparently there was more there then what was orginally reported - anybody every figure out what that was.

You are partialy right about Sloan, there were some other issues. Coach Beane had a lot of issues that were not reported but this is not the prpoper place to get into that. I will say that Sports Information is not being upfront on what's really happening. I guess it's called towing the company line. Alway's make things seem ok. I guess that's their job, but it's not the truth.

Well I am not sure what you are saying. If an employee did something wrong or was not doing their job then there is nothing wrong with them leaving. Publically, the company line always is that they are moving on for their own reasons. That prevents lawsuits and lets the employee move on without clouds over his/her head.

Sloan is going to be pursuing his masters in something at SLU in the fall. He did not get the asst coaching position and he did not want to be DOB anymore. They have hired a new DOB but I can't remember his name...I think his name is Brian? He was the men's basketball manager 2 years ago I think it was.