Brad's contract status?

SLURadioBoy

Does anyone know how long Brad's contract runs? I don't remember how long he signed for when they gave him the job. However long it was, he needs an extension! I know he hasn't quite taken us to the "next level" yet, but I love what he's done so far for us and I would love to wrap him up for a long, long time! What's everyone else think?

"Praises we sing, to you our alma mater,

Praise to the white and blue.

Our hymn shall ring, in tribute strong to you,

We hail Saint Louis U."

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Andrew Latimer

I am a big fan of Brad and what he has done so far, but I don't think this is something that should be talked about during the season. Also if I was the AD I would want to see how this team & Brad do the rest of the season before making decisions on how much or how long. With the new stadium on the way and a great recruiting class coming in, I don't think we have to worry about Brad jumping ship at the end of the season.

I am cautiously optimistic about Brad, but I'm sure not ready to make him the coach for the next 20 years. Yes, we beat Louisville last year - but they were overrated at the time we beat them. Other than that, what hard results have we seen? Losing first round NIT? Losing by 1 to AZ? Wouldn't you rather have beated WV by 1 and been beaten by AZ by 12? In my opinion, this team should have beaten WV, should beat SMS (I hope we do, but we're down 10 right now). Honestly, if we lose tonight aren't we all let down with the season to date?? Sure it's early, but...

Let's see some Ws before we annoint this guy king.

nybill said,

"Honestly, if we lose tonight aren't we all let down with the season to date??"

actually i had us at 4-4 at this point in the season.