Billikens and Suggs

>Suggs, Brandenburg, Soderberg, and Perry are the only one's

>we are hearing about, but they are 16's playing on the 17's.

> Are none of the seniors to be on the 17's producing or

>worthy of an offer? Nate I'm asking you because you seem to

>have some inside info. Are any of the seniors to be

>performing and who are the legit division prospects in the

>area for the class of 2007? Others are welcome to comment.

The reason you're hearing more about those four kids, and Tyler Griffey, is because those kids are probably going to be heavily recruited, with the exception of Soderberg, and could make a big impact at the college level.

Josh Harrellson (6-8 F/C St. Charles) and Leon Powell (6-7 F Vashon) are probably the top two juniors to keep an eye on for Billikens fans. There are a couple other players worth watching, like Borgia guard Paul Eckerle, but I'll have to come up with a longer list and post more on this later.

- Nate

I don't know if walk-ons can participate in the formal pre-season practices (about September 1st to October 15th) and the formal Spring practices (about April and May). Maybe someone can clarify this question.

If Kramer is good enough..... my guess is that gets a regular scholarship.

i seem to recall someone asking coach soderberg this question at either a billiken club meeting or his radio show and i thought the answer was that if he isnt on a regular scholarship, he couldnt do some of the things the other billikens can do like live in the slu apartments that the athletes live in, or practice in the pre-season with the team, etc. coach soderberg indicated that if kramer was good enough, he would get a regular athletic scholarship.