Besides DM and LS, who have we offered?

VTIME

NCAA's with local players is not the only reason I use the SIUC example. Guys on this board always talk about how Brad is a defensive guru, and what tactician he is. I agree to a certain degree, but SIUC is TOP 5 in the nation defensively. I also like that Lowery is an alumnus of the school he is coaching for. Who is the last alumnus to be the head coach for SLU. What former Billiken would you like to see coach the Billikens?

I can't think of one that is qualified right now. I have been a proponent for AB as an asst though. I won't though dog UB because I would like it to be done and it hasn't been done ... which is what happens alot on this board. I don't know why AB isn't a coach. To me it seems like a logical fit, but since I don't know all the facts, I'll just defer to UB.

The guy I always thought would have made a great coach would have been Jeff Harris.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

skip said,

"I don't know why AB isn't a coach. To me it seems like a logical fit"

which one of our assistant coaches does coach soderberg fire to hire anthony bonner at a pay cut for bonner with far worse work hours and travel than bonner is used to?

whenever i think about former star players becoming coaches i always remember clyde the glide drexler quiting at houston due to the job being too much work.

I don't get why so many people are all over V-Time 24/7. I don't agree with all of his opinions, but he's certainly more civil than most of the so-called regulars who are always trying to get him banned. If you don't like his posts, disagree or ignore him. Just quit with the "real" fan b.s.

Give it up, people! Steve isn't going to roll over for the mob this time.

I'm not paying it a lot of attention. I guess first impressions are everything. I believe most members see that I no longer dominate the board with inane/insane banter. I also stopped posting a lot offseason board material in the main board. VTIME then and VTIME now is night and day. Night time is over, wake up.