Joe Lunardi is an idiot

I always thought that Joe Lunardi was an idiot. Lunardi is the ESPN "analyst" who covers the NCAA and provides his "bracketology" of the NCAA tournament. Apparently he also does St. Joe's radio analysis. Here are some great quotes from him today:

"Ian Voyoukas has been running up the court very slowly. I have been trying to figure out why he has been running so slow. You know why? It is because he is really slow."

"The Saint Louis U fans are great. Their mascot looks like an overgrown telle tubby who is sniffing glue."

I am just plain mad about how we have been playing!

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Kevin Shortal

>I always thought that Joe Lunardi was an idiot. Lunardi is

>the ESPN "analyst" who covers the NCAA and provides his

>"bracketology" of the NCAA tournament. Apparently he also

>does St. Joe's radio analysis. Here are some great quotes

>from him today:

>

>"Ian Voyoukas has been running up the court very slowly. I

>have been trying to figure out why he has been running so

>slow. You know why? It is because he is really slow."

>

>"The Saint Louis U fans are great. Their mascot looks like

>an overgrown telle tubby who is sniffing glue."

Yeah, that idiot has "correctly" picked 203 outta 204 of the "NCAA" "at large teams" for the last 6 years. Some idiot he is. A "great" analyst. If he says a team is in, theyre probably in.

Agreed. It is great that he can pick the tournament. Maybe this "idiot" shouldn't be broadcasting college games and making stupid comments. Mel Kiper Jr. sticks with his strength the draft. He doesn't venture into the role of analyst because you know what, he would be awful at it. He realizes that and so does ESPN.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Kevin Shortal

Actually Kiper co-hosts ESPN Gameday radio and discusses various sports throughout the year on the show on weekends. No, he isn't an ESPN college football broadcast analyst regularly. But he has even filled in on that too for games. Works with Andy Polin, Dave Revsin etc...