Flyphan

Yeah because this site isn't about being a Billiken Fan????? Tiger Devil, Why don't you take your sorry striped butt back to tiger board. Then again you've probably been banned there. I don't often wish steve was a nazi like nick but you and the phan brothers certainly make a police state seem like a winner.........

>Yeah because this site isn't about being a Billiken Fan?????

> Tiger Devil, Why don't you take your sorry striped butt

>back to tiger board. Then again you've probably been banned

>there. I don't often wish steve was a nazi like nick but

>you and the phan brothers certainly make a police state seem

>like a winner.........

Frenchy - What did I do?

>tigerdevil, you dont think i am a billiken fan? what do you

>base that on?

Roy, YOu're guilty of doing the same thing that TigerDevil does. YOu say certain posters on here are not Billiken fans. How about that. Roy and TigerDevil might be the same person. Roy how many names do you post under? You just might be Flyerphan as well.

billfan4 life said, "Flyphan why don't you go back to your sh*thole UD pride board and talk about whatever u fly's talk about. This site is for true billiken fans and we do not need your UD sh*t talk."

and then you said, "and take roy and rich with you"

i.e. billfan4life said that this site is only for true billiken fans, and since you said and take roy and rich with you, i took that as you insinuated that we were not billiken fans.

the fabulous flying phan brothers....that just came to me as I was taking the walk suggested yesterday by billiphan. Feel a lot better for it too, kid, thanks. You ought to sneak out of your mother's basement and try it sometime. A long walk would do you good. Help you get rid of some that anger, frustration, bitterness you carry around with you.

then you should have been more specific that to make that statement as a response to someone saying someone should leave because he wasnt a billiken fan. if you cant see that natural inference it explains a lot about your level of intelligence. if you want to apologize to rich and i, i would accept that and let it drop.

Oldman72,

Good to hear you made it back to the nursing home after your walk. It's good for you to get out now and then. YOu should have one of the attendants change your diaper now.

I was sitting in section 115 for the game against Dayton. Where were you sitting? Or were you already asleep.

I was sitting at home listening on live stream in Charleston, SC. Of course the next day I was walking, the golf course, per your recommendation. And another thing, phanman, don't knock senility until you've tried it. You're already a paranoid schizo (that flyphan moniker ain't fooling me) bottom feeding Mizzery fan, so, who knows, you might bypass senility altogether and go right to dementia.