Song suggetions for MU band

slu72

I don't know why we respond to you. I appreciate your support of your team, but you are so blinded by that, that so often you just do not make sense. I like your timely responses and your attention on the board, but you are so narrow minded and you concede hardly anything, even if you are completely wrong. It's like if someone tried to tell you that 10 is greater than 2 and you were 2, you'd argue till the cows come home. I guess you're just an argumentative person by nature. (Don't take offense to that)

what about indiana and iowa's rosters at year end made you believe they would be so special?

the truth is that this is not about rpi it is about being perceived the best team in missouri and particular st louis. snyder knows to play the billikens puts that perception in jeopardy. it has nothing to do with rpi or "nothing to gain". just tell it like it is. simply he is terrified of the billikens.