Dickie V just said St. Louis must be pretty good...

gister

I caught the last ten minutes, but missed what he said, although I kept hoping he would mention how we lost by an inch....... AZ looks ggod but they are not deep, losing fox hurts them. Igoudala is impressive, reminds me of a shorter Scottie Pippen.

Also of Note is West Virginia taking it to Maryland yesterday, both those team have got to help our RPI, now if only Savvanah State could get a win........

i am in shock that arizona could beat texas. i was just saying tonite at the billiken club that i did not think this arizona team was top 20. too much inexperience witht he talented guards and no depth in the frontcourt. impressive win over what might be the top team in the big 12!

you are right they are going to live and die by their shooting, however against a team that does not play defense, they are athletic enough to grab enough rebounds to make up for the lack of height. They must have caved a lttle as Texas Came back from 19 point down to make it a 7 point game with a little over 2 minutes left. I think they can play with anyone but, will get beaten by a team with depth....