hellvua an almost

cujaysfan

was on the road and unable to watch game - saw some highlights...

there is hope in billikenville - Brad went head to head with a legend - a HOF and held his own - with no mcdonalds AA for that matter.

Brad's system - will keep the bills in games. and that if this system is well executed - the bills can win with inferior talent.

where the hell was everyone - didn't look like too many were there...

last 4 seconds should have been replayed - if they went to the tape right after the shot - then no. but they let those 4 seconds go - IB the ball, time expires and then go to tape?

i think this team will make a lot of people crazy this year. playing a potential NC team within one - and i think there will be some frustrating losses coming...future looks pretty damn good though.

as much as i would like to take credit for almost beating a top 10 team, this is not a top ten team. they are woefully thin benchwise and as great of athletes as those guards are they were making freshman and sophomore mistakes. i will bet anyone they wont be around by round 3 of the tourney. they are ranked this high based on mcd aa's on the roster, lute olsen the coach and past performances. but losing latimore, anderson, walton, fox and their top recruit going pro obviously makes this a less than top ten team.

It was something to watch AZ blow Texas off the court at Madison Square Garden last night. They are so fast and athletic, and while they are very thin right now, we can be proud of how well we played against them. Another positive note was sounded when West Va. beat Maryland. I think with the benefit of Brad's coaching, we are stacking up really well with the big boys.

while i agree both losses are less hurting today, we still need to start winning some of these real games. gt might be a tall order, but we cannot continue to stumble through december. stumble may not be the best word. but we need to show we can win at dayton or sms. beat kstate and butler at home. imo it would be nice to win at least 3 of these 4 games. if we do, our quest becomes a whole lot easier.